Backfile Scanning Services
Steps to a Backfile Scanning Project
- Develop a statement of work, scope and purpose for your project. It is important to know how you plan to use your digital documents.
- Have us do a site visit to assess your back log of documents and provide a cost for your project.
- Box your documents so we can securely transport them to our document conversion services facility in Midland. We can also box your documents for you.
- Your documents will be prepped, scanned and indexed per your requirements.
- Your digital documents will be delivered to you.
- Your original documents will be returned to you or we can destroy them for you.
Backfile Scanning Service Provider
Stover Imaging provides backfile scanninig services for businesses.
Your paper documents, blueprints, photos, slides, microfilm, aperture cards and video tapes will be converted to a digital format. With over 24 years of backfile scanning experience Larry Stover will personally provide your scanning and indexing services for you. He will also be your contact, responsible for all aspects of your project and you can count on his dedication to provide a high quality project for you.
Contact Larry for your next backfile scanning project. Making you a happy customer is his top priority.
All our services are provided at our digital conversion facility in Midland. We do not outsource to any other providers. You can count on the highest level of confidentiality of your documents as only Larry and his wife will have access to your documents.
Have us as your backfile scanning partner and see how we make scanning painless!